[WriteLog] RF from your Computer Monitor..

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] RF from your Computer Monitor..
From: w3yy@cox.net (Robert Peterson - W3YY)
Date: Wed Jan 22 18:39:20 2003
You won't like this response. :)  I've used several CRT and LCD monitors and
have never experienced any RFI.  I guess I've just been lucky.  Looks like
others have had experiences like yours.

Right now I have both a 17" Cornea MP704 LCD and a 15" NEC Multisync
LCD1525V LCD.  I can turn both on and off without hearing any change in the
receiver background noise.

Good luck in your quest for a quiet monitor.

73, Bob - W3YY