[WriteLog] Correct WL upgrade procedure?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Correct WL upgrade procedure?
From: w5xd@writelog.com (W. Wright, W5XD)
Date: Sat Feb 1 18:11:58 2003
The "WLnnnnUPG.zip" installs upgrade any version of WL less than
a year older. You don't need to use the UPG installs between.

When you pay for a renewal or as a new customer, you get a "FULL"
install zip file. For a fresh machine, or when you are unsure of
what version of WL is on a machine, always install the latest FULL
that you have, followed by the latest UPG that you have.

In a networked situation it is safest to do this on ALL the
machines in the network--some versions of WL will network
with each other successfully, but I don't test or otherwise
know which ones those are.

Wayne