[WriteLog] Bandmap and CW-USB in FT-920

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Bandmap and CW-USB in FT-920
From: n8mr@hotmail.com (Michael Rudzki)
Date: Fri Feb 7 19:24:23 2003
I used the band map during the CQ 160 DX Contest a few weeks back and
noticed that when a callsign was selected, Writelog command my Yaesu FT-920
into CW-USB mode instead of CW-LSB. I worked out, as I was able to make
contacts without an issue, but I was not comfortable sending upside-down CW.

I looked through the Writelog manual and the various web sites, but couldn't
find anything addressing this issue. Does anyone know how to specify the CW
sideband (if it can be done at all).

Thanks and 73,

Mike, N8MR

P.S. just kidding about the "upside-down CW" comment.