[WriteLog] Can this be done

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Can this be done
From: w9ol@billnjudy.com (FireBrick)
Date: Sun Feb 9 21:06:56 2003
Presently, the Rtty window scrolls down.
For me...I'd like to see it scroll up.

I'm a mouseaholic, and I use the FKeys applet.
I position the Fkeys buttons below the Rtty window.
So, if I get a call or report that isn't printable and
happens to break at the bottom and then
scrolls to the top of the Rtty Window, I have to scramble
to the top to catch the properly decoded print.

If the latest incoming data was always at the bottom of
the window, the mouse would always be in a ready position.

I have a keyboard, I can use it, I find the mouse easier.
I know this is a minor thing, just personal preference.
Is there a .ini setting that could make the scrolling
direction change?

It's hard to believe that someday I'll be an ancestor

W9OL, Bill H. in Chicagoland