[WriteLog] Can this be done

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Can this be done
From: af4z@cfl.rr.com (Don Winn)
Date: Sun Feb 9 22:02:12 2003
Bill,

It sounds like a good idea but if the latest decoded line was on the bottom
of the page, every line would shift or jump up one line when a line was
completed or if a carriage return was sent.  Right when you would start to
click on an item, it would jump up a line.  BEEN THERE,DONE THAT!!!
For me, It's better to have the page stay steady and each line is over
written as it scrolls down as it does now.

My 2 cents.

Don  AF4Z