[WriteLog] ICOM

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] ICOM
From: llindblom@juno.com (Larry L Lindblom)
Date: Mon Feb 10 19:21:43 2003
I made this request of Wayne about 3  years ago. And, recall someone else
making it in the past six or so months. But, I belive this is low on the
priority list.  Low because it does not impact all WriteLog users, just
those of us with Icom Radios.  PDAs Logic logging program also supports
multiple radios on a single CI-V controller so it definitely can be done.
 Now to get the 756 repaired so I can get back to playing around with the
two radio thing!

W0ETC