[WriteLog] AFSK Offset when sending/receiving spots

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] AFSK Offset when sending/receiving spots
From: va3pc@rac.ca (Paul Caccamo VA3PC)
Date: Mon Feb 10 19:24:01 2003
I know I probably drove some people crazy on the weekend on the few spots that
I generated,
but I did try to place "AFSK" in all the spot texts - but those who don't look
at the text output of the cluster would have missed that...

My question... Is there a place to input an offset for us soundcard folks??
One that will amend the incoming spots to place them at the "right" frequency
on the bandmap to match our dials instead of 2.125 k away??
The offset would also change our outgoing frequency the opposite amount when
sending a spot to the cluster.
Obviously this isn't a problem in SSB contests.
(Yes I know I should FSK, but my rig won't do that !!!).

73 and thanks in advance..
Paul  VA3PC