[WriteLog] General logging application

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] General logging application
From: writelog@W1QA.com (Bob McCormick W1QA)
Date: Sun Feb 16 19:04:33 2003
Greetings:

I've recently returned to the air after about a 10-year
stint of not being QRV.

WriteLog has become my program of choice for contest
logging ...

But I'd figure I'd ask how people are handling their
normal day-to-day logging?

Is WriteLog a good program to do that ... or is there
something better that I could use for normal, everyday
QSO's - as well as be able to load my WriteLog logs
into.

I'm interesting in something that I can use to ease
QSL operations ... and keep track of QSO's for various
awards, etc.

Previously (years ago) I had my own home-grown solution,
which I'll hopefully be able to extract all those records
and log into whatever I decide to use.

BTW: I'm really only interested in Windows based applications;
older MS-DOS based utilities need not apply!

Thanks in advance for your thoughts and suggestions!

73
Bob W1QA