[WriteLog] CW Stuttering and Other Problems

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] CW Stuttering and Other Problems
From: rojomn@charter.net (rojomn)
Date: Mon Feb 17 21:53:54 2003
Are you using the port driver? If not , CW is not going to work on LPT. I
guess I should ask which you are using since it is impossible to key LPT
without a driver under XP. I see no such problems here. You must have
something running that is hogging the CPU at high priority. Bring up the
Task Manager (CtlAltEsc) and check for it.