[WriteLog] CW Stuttering and Other Problems

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] CW Stuttering and Other Problems
From: dl6jz@t-online.de (dl6jz@t-online.de)
Date: Tue Feb 18 03:08:56 2003
Hi Wayne,

saving the configuration is another thing than saving the contest
file!

It is the last item of the Setup menu. Try this and you will find your
port setup after the next start of WriteLog again.

My experience is that CW through the COM-port works fine under
Win2000/WinXP. But you can try CW via LPT again after entering the
following line in the writelog.ini in the [ports] chapter:

CW_ON_PIN1=1

73 + 55
Wolf, DL6JZ