[WriteLog] WriteLog + MMtty...

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] WriteLog + MMtty...
From: dl6jz@t-online.de (dl6jz@t-online.de)
Date: Tue Feb 18 02:49:45 2003
Hi Wayne,

look at the appropriate site of Don, AA5AU. If you haven't got his site
in your favourites folder (?, but you should!) then go via the WriteLog
site. He described the installation of WriteLog with MMTTY in a very
detailed way.

You have to do the following steps in that order:

- Installing WriteLog
- Installing the full MMTTY software in a folder of your choice!
- Installing the  WriteLog-MMTTY plugin

When chosing MMTTY as a terminal unit type for the first time there
appears an error message, that the MMTTY-files wasn't found. Click "ok"
and then you will see an explorer like window where you have to
navigate to the mmtty.exe-file.

After that you should see the RTTYrite-window and the MMTTY-window.

May be your RTTYrite-window lies behind your main logging window?

73 + 55
Wolf, DL6JZ