[WriteLog] QSO Entry Window

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] QSO Entry Window
From: Georgek5kg@aol.com (Georgek5kg@aol.com)
Date: Wed Feb 26 07:58:28 2003
In a message dated 2/26/2003 4:20:09 AM Greenwich Standard Time,
w5xd@writelog.com writes:

> WL will do a little demonstration in the COUNTRY and C columns.
> Take one of the letters that WL put in the COUNTRY column and
> type it into the C column--WL uses that letter to decide which
> country.
>
> But, as I said when I started, this is all just of academic interest
> because WL_CTY.DAT never assigns the same prefix to two different
> countries. That's why you almost always want the ShowCountry=0 entry
> in WriteLog.ini because there is almost never a time for you to use it.

Wayne,

Thank you, thank you, thank you.  Now I understand about "C".  I will run the
demo to see it for myself, but your explanation makes perfect sense.

Could I ask you to pse add this to your WL Help File for other's in the
future?

Also, SCOT K9JY, can you pse add it to your web site, probably in the QSO
Entry Window section?

Tnx, Geo...

George I. Wagner, K5KG
Productivity Resources LLC