[WriteLog] Setting split from Band Map

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Setting split from Band Map
From: pete@staffordsystems.com (Pete Stafford)
Date: Mon Mar 3 13:31:21 2003
I too had a problem with clicking on the packet callout in the multiplier
window a couple of times.  I also have an ICOM-756PROII.  But most of the
times it worked flawlessly.  I did have a problem once where I lost radio
control altogether, but turning the radio off/on cleared that up.  Also, I
was surprised to see that making a callout with a QSX had to be done
manually - that is, I had to add the QSX part.

Pete, K2PS