[WriteLog] Recording a Contest

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Recording a Contest
From: GW4BLE@btinternet.com (GW4BLE)
Date: Mon Mar 3 16:41:09 2003
Had a last minute idea to try and make use of the Writelog recording
facility at the weekend - unfortunately it didn't quite work out as planned,
and guess I do *really* need to read the manual !

 Maybe I will do before WPX, however, has anyone "been-there-and-done-that"
and could offer any hints'n'tips on configuring the recorder for use with an
FT1000MP?

>From what I can see so far, I have a number of .wav files of various
lengths. When they are played back I can hear incoming signal audio,
sometimes my own voice (but not all the time).  Presumably this is being
blanked out when I am calling CQ and not having the "monitor" switched on,
or is it due to all my recordings being "on-the-fly" and not dedicated .wav
files.

Any advice anyone?

Thanks

73