[WriteLog] RTTY

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] RTTY
From: n0ea@mchsi.com (n0ea@mchsi.com)
Date: Fri Mar 7 14:11:18 2003
It is fixed. the line in on the sound card was not checked for some reason.
checked it and it started to work again.Don't know how that happen but that was
the problem.Now I think I am ready to play in the contest.
Never ran a sprint contest before,so it will take some getting used too at
first. see you there.

--
Wayne
NØEA