[WriteLog] rtty

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] rtty
From: aa5au@bellsouth.net (Don Hill AA5AU)
Date: Sat Mar 8 16:08:25 2003
Hi Mel,

Need a little more information.  What is shutting down?

You must have the MMTTY Plug-in for WriteLog installed.  For full instructions
on installing the plug-in, go to http://www.rttycontesting.com

If you have the plug-in installed and if you are getting a Rttyrite9 error
message
and the Rttyrite window is shutting down, try selecting Dumb Terminal Unit
as your TU type in the Rttyrite window.  If this works, then try selecting
MMTTY.
If you get another Rttyrite9 error, shut down the Rttyrite window and reopen, it
should then activate MMTTY.

If you can't get the Rttyrite window to open at all, shut down Writelog and go
into
your writelog.ini file and scroll down to the [Rttyrite] section and look for
the
"Type=" entry.  Change whatever number that is there to 1 so that it says:

Type=1

This will put the TU Type as Dumb Terminal Unit.

Restart WriteLog and the Rttyrite window.  It should now open.  Now try
selecting
MMTTY.  If this is the first time you have selected MMTTY, you may have to
navigate
to where MMTTY is located.  If you get the Rttyrite9 error message, shut down
Rttyrite and reopen it, it should work.

If none if this works, send me a reply and I'll try to think of something else.

73, Don AA5AU