[WriteLog] Notes on Russian DX Contest

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Notes on Russian DX Contest
From: writelog@roemming.dk (OZ0J - Joergen)
Date: Mon Mar 17 16:01:11 2003
>Does anybody has an answer to Bud's third question about Summery sheet? I
>have the same problem.
>Erik

Yes. As far as I can see there should be at 2 or 3 files for each Summary
Sheet in the programs folder:

- an ini file that has the configuration of the summary sheet
- a text file that has the form for the summary sheet
- a rtf file that has the final form with nice fonts etc.

I cannot see any of these files in the programs folder and my guess is that
they have never been there.

I have written to K5DJ to get the missing files, but I have not got an
answer.

73 OZ0J, J?rgen