[WriteLog] rig and cw on same com port question?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] rig and cw on same com port question?
From: dl6jz@t-online.de (dl6jz@t-online.de)
Date: Mon Mar 31 02:10:26 2003
Hi Bill,

I don't know if it is possible to use one COM-port only for rig control
and cw for the FT-1000MP. This question seems to be not very important
because you have to think about PTT also. And I didn't succeed at all
to key the PTT of my FT-1000MP via the rig control with WriteLog. So
you will need a second COM-port for PTT. And you can use this COM-port
for cw and PTT together.

Or did you manage to drive the FT-1000MP-PTT via the rig-control
commands? That solution would be of interest for me.

73 + 55
Wolf, DL6JZ