[WriteLog] rig and cw on same com port question?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] rig and cw on same com port question?
From: sudic@emirates.net.ae (sudic@emirates.net.ae)
Date: Mon Mar 31 02:58:20 2003
It is possible to use  the same COM port for Rig control including PTT and
CW.Use pins 2 and 3 to  connect CAT , pin 4 (DTR) for CW,  pin 7 (RTS)
for PTT and pin 5 as a common ground on COM1  DB9 connector (DB25
has different pinouts)..I have done this with FT-1000  and it works fine.In
you need more clarification , e-mail me and I will provide wiring diagram.

73 's , Sejo ,T97C