[WriteLog] Log for EA RTTY

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Log for EA RTTY
From: dj3iw@t-online.de (DJ3IW Goetz)
Date: Sun Apr 6 12:24:27 2003
Hello,

I used the "File version of Print chronological..." function
to produce the .all log required for the EA RTTY. However,
the columns in this file are not in the sequence required
for the contest log. Although all the required info is present
it looks very much different than the prescribed one.
"Create reports" unfortunately does not produce what is required
either.  Is there a way to produce the log with columns in the
required sequence and contents other than "manual" manipulation?
And YES, I know they are willing to accept Cabrillo.

73 de Goetz
dj3iw@t-online.de