[WriteLog] Search for Callsign

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Search for Callsign
From: doncassel@compuserve.com (Don Cassel)
Date: Fri Apr 11 07:08:00 2003
Bill

This action is probably because the file you selected (the current one) is
already open. It seems that this feature is used to search any WL file
except the one that is currently open. To search the current file just type
the callsign in the QSO Entry window and press Ctrl-G. This will highlight
the call in your current log.

Don VE3XD