[WriteLog] SSB Voice Keyer

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] SSB Voice Keyer
From: d.earnest@verizon.net (DAVID EARNEST)
Date: Fri Apr 11 20:41:05 2003
Make sure when you start your log session that you go to Setup > Ports >
Wave File Locate and select your contest wave file directory. Then select
one of your desired wave files. Close this menu item Go to Setup > CW. RTTY,
SSB memory setup, select SSB and then put in your wave file memories the way
you want them.

I was having a similar problem to those described  and this is the way I
solved it.

73,

Dave K7JJ
k7jj@hotmail.com