[WriteLog] you guys would be proud of me

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] you guys would be proud of me
From: n7us@earthlink.net (Jim McDonald)
Date: Mon May 26 16:32:34 2003
I have Idiom Press' board for the Yaesu G-2800SDX, and it works like a
charm.  For everyday use with DXbase, it's easier to turn it with DXbase
than reach over and hold it till the rotor gets to the desired direction or
use the built-in preset.  Works fine with Writelog too.

The Yaesu board is a snap to install and also doesn't use a PC slot.  I use
it with a Comtrol/Rocketport USB-to-serial hub (COM5), with the MARK V on
COM8.

It's a nice present for yourself.

Jim N7US