[WriteLog] RE: User Port appears to have destroyed a DellInsprion8100

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] RE: User Port appears to have destroyed a DellInsprion8100
From: rojomn@charter.net (Gil)
Date: Tue May 27 15:56:59 2003
I have never in my life heard of Software causing damage to a computer. It
is not impossible as I can see that over clocking software might, but that
messes with the hardware in a way not supported. User level applications
should not have any way whatsoever of doing damage and niter should port
drivers.