[WriteLog] Re: PSK63

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Re: PSK63
From: bruce@regis-consulting.com (Bruce A. King)
Date: Wed May 28 09:49:43 2003
>Check with the writer of the core dll used in may programs. All work
>together that I have seen, come on it has to be out there?

C'mon Gil, use your head. You asked, even said "Please" to get PSK63 support
in Writelog. Wayne said he would consider it, but needed help finding a
suitable spec to use, and your only response is to say "it's out there---
somewhere"? You're the one pushing for this, it's time for you to do some
homework and make your positive contribution. Why don't *you* be the person
to search the web or inquire of the writer of the core.dll used in many
programs?

Bruce W1CSM