[WriteLog] Waterfall/Zoom problem

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Waterfall/Zoom problem
From: dj3iw@t-online.de (DJ3IW Goetz)
Date: Wed May 28 10:36:08 2003
Hello MixW users.

I have a problem with the waterfall and zoom function.
When the waterfall is selected and a zoom GREATER 1 is chosen,
the waterfall first disappears. When it reappears after some seconds
it seems to be slow and most important covers only about HALF (vertically)
of the display area (and as displayed with zoom 1).
My CPU is a Pentium 2.26 GHz, OS is Windows XP Home with 512MB RAM.
I'v tried higher spectrum speeds. The limited waterfall is accelerated
but still is reduced to about half size (vertically).
With spectrum selected instead of waterfall there is no problem.
Any suggestions how to solve this problem please?

73 de Goetz
dj3iw@t-online.de