[WriteLog] PC Sound recording & playing.

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] PC Sound recording & playing.
From: w3pt@itech.net (Bob Marzari)
Date: Mon Jul 14 21:23:39 2003
Hi, I am not having success getting the PC sound card to record or play.

I took a known working wave file that I can play back in Windows, placed it
in the C;\Program Files\CONTEST\msg2.wav but WL will not play it.

The drop down box in WL shows this format   msg2.wav   When you use the
browse feature it is looking for the extension
msg2.wl or .cnt

I have added a wave file with each extension and it still does not see them
when you Setup/memory setup/ Browse is looking for .wl or .cnt  extensions.

What am I missing here?

Thank,

Bob, W3PT