[WriteLog] AEA PK-900 & WriteLog?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] AEA PK-900 & WriteLog?
From: jduerbusch@earthlink.net (KØBX)
Date: Fri Jul 18 22:12:39 2003
Gary, you would be better off using MMTTY and WL for rtty but I think I
remember that you use the same setup as the PK-232.

My website has how to hookup the PK-232 to a TS-850S and then from the
Writelog rttyrite menu you select pk-232 as there is no PK-900.  There
might be more to do but that will get you going.

Joe K0BX
http://www.qsl.net/k0bx/