[WriteLog] FCC Callsign Database with WriteLog?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] FCC Callsign Database with WriteLog?
From: rhackler@mindspring.com (Roger Hackler)
Date: Sat Jul 26 09:13:43 2003
I tend to agree.  I use Logic for normal QSL chores and general log
management.  WL is a superb contest logger, so why add more complication?

Gary:

Off topic, but I just say your name in the reply line.  Haven't talked to
you since 1993 when you were at Humphries and I was up at CRC (HL9AX)!  I
did run into Harry (HL9HH) the other day.  Drop me a note, if I do in fact
have the correct Gary!