[WriteLog] transfering WL to new computer

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] transfering WL to new computer
From: Georgek5kg@aol.com (Georgek5kg@aol.com)
Date: Mon Aug 4 22:00:00 2003
In a message dated 8/4/2003 9:22:17 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
k6rb@baymoon.com writes:

> What I'd like
> to do is transfer WL and all my contest files to the dedicated computer and
> get them off the laptop. Is there a straightforward way to do that?

Rob,

Like any Windows program, you will have to install WL as a program on your
new computer.  In other words, you just can't copy the WL program over to the
new machine and expect it to work.  If you need a full version of WL, contact
Ron, K5DJ, and he will provide that for you as long as you are a paid up user
of
WL.

Your log files, however, can be copied over to the new computer.  If you can
network the two machines, you can simply copy and paste the log files from one
machine to the other over the network.

73, Geo...

George I. Wagner, K5KG
Productivity Resources LLC