[WriteLog] Using the Sound Card

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Using the Sound Card
From: rob@christos-consulting.com (Robin Robinson)
Date: Tue Aug 19 09:02:19 2003
Another good choice is MixW32.  It is very easy to use, but not sure how
well it will integrate with WriteLog.  The other problem with it is that is
not free, the registration cost is $50.  It covers most modes and is
probably second only to MMTTY according to a recent article in QST.  I use
it and have found it very easy, was set up and running in about 20 minutes
having never used any of the sound card modes before.  The waterfall display
makes tuning very easy and will control most TNCs.  Take a look at it, it
comes with a 15 day trial I think.

Rob
AF2FA