RE: [WriteLog] OQP module

To: "'Steve Woodruff'" <sjwoodr@yahoo.com>, <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [WriteLog] OQP module
From: "Pete Stafford" <pete@staffordsystems.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2003 19:22:28 -0400
Hello Steve N9OH,

Hope you don't take any of the comments about the OQP module personally.
Participants have their experiences fresh in their minds right after the
contest and that's probably the best time to elicit opinions and
comments about the module.  But believe me, being able to use WriteLog
for a contest makes all the difference for an enjoyable experience.  I
tried operating in the TOEC Grid contest this weekend, but the lack of a
usable WriteLog module (along with lousy condx) made it easy to scrap
that and make Ohio my favorite state this weekend!

So let me thank you for your work on the OQP and all the others.

73 de Pete, K2PS