RE: [WriteLog] More QTC Improvements

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: RE: [WriteLog] More QTC Improvements
From: zoltan.pitman@vodafone.com
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 11:00:31 +0200
> I have never done the WAE test with W/Log from EU. I just
> imagined that the
> "R" was sent automatically when the line was completed.
> I am always impressed by some of those great operators in EU,
> it shows in the way they take those QTCs at 36wpm and more.
>
> 73 de George, 5B4AGC
> Web Site www.qsl.net/5b4agc

Sending  R automatically when one QTC record is received is a CT feature. I
was not able to reproduce it in WL.

Boris is right. The key to be successful in receiving QTC's is to minimize
keystrokes. I support his opinion wholeheartedly.

73!

Zoli HA1AG

Ps; Yes, receiving QRQ QTC's over 40 wpm is the best part of the otherwise
boring contest. Just too bad that many DX ops have no idea what "PSE QRQ
QTC" means... :)