[WriteLog] networking & telnet ?'s

To: WriteLog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] networking & telnet ?'s
From: KI9A@aol.com
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 22:21:06 EDT
Hi all,

Being a new user of Writelog, I am having a few troubles..nothing big.

1) I'm not a big computer guy, but how do you network 2 computers together
for SO2R? I'm not completely ignorant, but close....I'm using Win 98 on both.

2) Having troubles linking to the packet window, I am using an internet
cluster, I brought up the packet window, chose telnet & then entered the IP
address. i keep recieving "WLOGPK32" saying connection failed.. I know its
something
easy, right? ;-)

I have used the program at K9SD for several contests, it is the best,
period..

73-Chuck KI9A