Re: [WriteLog] Help troubleshoot rig reading

To: <Writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Help troubleshoot rig reading
From: "WA9ALS - John" <wa9als@starband.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2003 14:05:44 -0500
Thanks to Tom, Pat, and Ed for suggestions.  It appears to be a problem with
the CT-17/PRO combination.  I have a K1NU CIV cable on COM 6 using the same
USB serial box.  I just hooked up the IC-706MKIIG using that cable, and it
works fine.

Thus it's either a rig setting that's changed (although I don't find that)
or a problem with the CT-17 (although the CT-17 is working with the PW-1).

No more help requested unless someone REALLY has a brainstorm!  It's also
not related to WriteLog anymore, so any other comments off the reflector
please.  73 - John, WA9ALS