Re: [WriteLog] [RTTY] Master RTTY Database - Check your call

To: K4SB <k4sb@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] [RTTY] Master RTTY Database - Check your call
From: Bob Henderson <bob@cytanet.com.cy>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 05:01:16 +0000
K4SB wrote:

And one of the reasons some prominent calls are missing is that they

have been changed.

Ed

That may be but I think you have something else going wrong there. I downloaded the latest .dta from Don's website today and noticed that neither 5B4AGN or P3F are in it. This is puzzling as I am very active in RTTY contests. It's even more puzzling given I worked K4SB in BARTG, SPRVG and SARTG this year using 5B4AGN. I have also been active in RTTY contests in the last 12 months using P3F.

Looks like somethings gone awry there. Hope you can sort it out.

73

Bob, 5B4AGN, P3F