RE: [WriteLog] Two Icom Radios on the Same Com Port

To: Writelog@contesting.com
Subject: RE: [WriteLog] Two Icom Radios on the Same Com Port
From: Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 07:43:02 -0700 (PDT)
--- Jay Hainline <ka9cfd@winco.net> wrote:

> Hmm, I would think there would be enough Icom radio users out there to
> justify writing software to support this. My 2 cents worth.

Wayne has to weigh the needs of the many against the needs/wants of the few. If
enough people request multiple ICOM radio support via a single CT-17, then it
will bubble up his priority list. However, I am sure there are plenty of other
features that would benefit more people than this change. Remember, Wayne has a
limited amount of time to work on the program, and he can spend this time any
way he chooses. If something becomes "important enough", he will probably get
to it.

73 - Jim AD1C (ICOM radio user)

=====
USA +978-251-9933, <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.com
PGP Fingerprint: D8E2 3D78 339F A7F1 8C13  1193 B5D1 4FB6 79D1 70DC