RE: [WriteLog] How to setup WL for rtty with Kam plus

To: "Larry Alkoff" <labradley@mindspring.com>,<writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [WriteLog] How to setup WL for rtty with Kam plus
From: "Don Cassel" <doncassel@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 12:28:50 -0400
Yep. It's all been done before. Don's website
http://www.rttycontesting.com/mmtty0.html showns how to interface MMTTY with
Writelog seamlessly. I have some instructions on my site
http://www.qsl.net/ve3buc/ on how to interface Rigblaster Plus with the Mark
V for Rtty, etc. It's also on the West Mountain site
http://www.westmountainradio.com/optipsrb.htm. You can pretty much adapt
this to any rig.

You really don't need the KAM. I have one on the shelf collecting dust and
use AFSK quite successfully.

73,
Don VE3XD (VE3BUC)