[WriteLog] Attn. Ron K5DJ...

To: Writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Attn. Ron K5DJ...
From: " Wayne KC1YF" <huffew@myway.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2003 12:13:49 -0400 (EDT)
 Hi Ron (Stailey),  I have bought a Dell computer and have tried to get my CD
on the old comuter to write files on the CD so I can then copy them to the new
computer.  It seems that my new computer can't read my old computer's CD's.
Where can I download the FULL version of WriteLog?  All I see is the upgrade
for WriteLog on your site.  I'll probably need a new password too.  I even
checked AA5AU's site but I can't figure out how to get the full
version...Thanks Ron,73,Wayne from Maine, KC1YFhuffew@myway.com