RE: [WriteLog] WL and very large logs

To: eric@k3na.org, "'WriteLog'" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [WriteLog] WL and very large logs
From: "Dick Green" <dick.green@valley.net>
Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2003 13:04:07 -0400
Eric,

We used Writelog for our 8P8P operation in last year's CQ WW SSB contest. We
had over 10,000 QSOs (a lot more if you include dupes.) Response time got a
bit slow when the log was saved, so we turned off autosave and did it
manually during lulls. Since we had three computers networked together, we
had good log backup anyway.

73, Dick WC1M