Re: [WriteLog] Recording F# Messages

To: "Jim Idelson" <k1ir@designet.com>,"WriteLog Reflector" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Recording F# Messages
From: "Mike Brown" <k9mi@arrl.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 00:07:13 -0000
Jim, I'm a new user, so forgive me for any mistakes.

When you hit F2 and record your message, are you
hitting Escape at the end? When you mention looking
for it on the drive, it's my understanding that when you
hit F2 to record, and escape to stop recording, you
are actually creating a file named <msg2.wav>. So,
you should be able to hit F2 and have it play. With
my small, non running during a dx contest station,
I have already recorded "K9MI" and "59 04".
That should hold me for the whole weekend!

That's the way it works for me Jim. I'm using
XP Pro for an OS, but I don't know if that
would make any difference or not.

Best of luck...  73 Mike K9MI