Re: [WriteLog] Recording F# Messages

To: Ron NØAT <n0at@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Recording F# Messages
From: Rick Tavan <tavan@tibco.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2003 09:00:18 -0800
Have you figured out how to make WL use the same line out channel regardless of which of two radios is selected?

/Rick N6XI

Ron NØAT wrote:

I had this problem. I have two sound cards. I had the Windows default
device for playback set for one sound card and the Windows default device
for recording set to the other sound card. Writelog was using one sound
card for recording the messages, and the other for playing back the
messages. We expect Writelog to use the same sound card for both. The
sound card without the microphone was being used for recording, and it was
recording dead air. This was fixed by going into Windows and setting the
same sound card as the default device for both recording and playback.