[WriteLog] IC-756proII config etc

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] IC-756proII config etc
From: Punkymcd@pacbell.net
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2003 18:06:40 -0800
Some questions for you IC-756ProII/Writelog gurus

1. When sending config cmds to the radio via a stand alone com program what does a typical data string look like? For instance let's say send the radio a mode change command like from CW to SSB. The ProII manual isn't much help.

2. I have writelog talking to the radio but not to my liking. Changing bands with <Alt F1> or <Alt F2> always starts the radio at the bottom of each band. i.e. 7.0000 etc. I would expect it to go to the last frequency is was at as it does in TRLog. <Cntl F1> and <Cntl F2> does nothing to change the modes.

73, Don, W6OA