[WriteLog] Wrong country ?

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Wrong country ?
From: Al Bailey <k8six@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2003 21:09:29 -0500
I am new to Writelog but operated the contest this weekend and managed 478 Q's first time
out. Took me awhile to figure out some things but the learning curve was not all that bad. Once
I figured how to get Band Map and Telnet to work things worked great.

I did one into one country which did not give me the correct points. I worked KG6DX and he said he
is in Guam and Zone 27. I was able to get Zone 27 logged but it still comes up as U.S. and does not
give any points.

I have since downloaded Ver 10.42C and also the new CTY data. I did a recalculate score after I
did the upgrade but it still has zero points and shows up as U.S.

Am I doing something wrong ?

Awesome program by the way.