RE: [WriteLog] QSO rate not following band

To: Richard Zalewski <w7zr@citlink.net>, writelog@contesting.com
Subject: RE: [WriteLog] QSO rate not following band
From: Kurszewski Chad-WCK005 <Chad.Kurszewski@motorola.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 15:50:30 -0600
If you are referring to the Packet Spots window:
Let the operator determine whether or not there is a
need to look at only spots on one band.  Do not remove
features based on contest selection.  Why would there be an
option left to "follow me"?  That is essentially a single
band selection (which didn't work either).

If you are referring to the Rate Window:
When operating a contest where more than one
transmitter/band is allowed (even if only one TX signal
allowed at one time), it is important to know what the
"run" station rate is, by itself and without counting the
QSOs that the 2nd "mult" radio is making, so that a determination
of whether or not the rate is falling enough to warrant moving
to a different band can be made.

Chad WE9V