Re: [WriteLog] QSO rate not following band

To: "Richard Zalewski" <w7zr@citlink.net>,"Writelog List" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] QSO rate not following band
From: "FireBrick" <w9ol@billnjudy.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 16:02:49 -0600
Your probably right in why the Packet Cluster acted that way.
But...as a little pistol who only does S&P, and uses the bandmap and packet
window for jumps, having to scroll through bands I'm not on or even have
antennas for is just a little bit more work...
Besides, if you on a band, you can quickly switch the Packet Window and see
if there are any new ones while you are tuning the band you are on.

Admittedly minor...but I need all the help I can get.