Re: [WriteLog] Writelog and CW contesting for the CW challenged

To: <faunt@panix.com>, writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Writelog and CW contesting for the CW challenged
From: Jerry Flanders <jeflanders@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2003 20:57:23 +0000
I used the "other" CW decoder display a couple years ago in a CW contest just as a test and was SURPRISED at how well it could copy. Often, if I missed something I could just glance at the display and there it was, decoded better than my brain had done! I don't remember how I got it to work, so can't offer any help setting it up. I plan to get into CW contesting when I get a round tuit, and expect it will help when I do.

You can't just "click" on calls there, as I recall (?).

Jerry W4UK