RE: [WriteLog] is it WL or my Video Card?

To: "'FireBrick'" <w9ol@billnjudy.com>,"'Writelog List'" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [WriteLog] is it WL or my Video Card?
From: "Don Cassel" <doncassel@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2003 10:29:49 -0500
Bill,

I have had the same problem for many releases on several different computers
and have tried many things to correct it. Changed font, window size, ini
settings and nothing fixes it. I think it must be an internal program
calculation that does not allow enough space before issuing a return. Sorry
I'm no help.

73, Don VE3XD