[WriteLog] .ini

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] .ini
From: "Tom Fitzpatrick" <hamk4ie@alltel.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 10:03:59 -0500
Here's an 'oldie but goodie'.  I've tried over and over again to change the
writelog.ini file so that the '20 QSO Save' message won't appear.  The
Configuration area of my .ini file didn't have the SaveCount line in it at all,
but when I add it an put it to =-1, nothing happens.  I had it working once,
but my harddrive crashed and I've never gotten it to work again.  I've used the
little 3rd party routine that edits the .ini safely, but that didn't work
either.
    Any suggestions?
    Tom, K4IE