RE: [WriteLog] .ini

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [WriteLog] .ini
From: "Jeff Maass" <jmaass@columbus.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 11:19:58 -0500
I can't imagine a single contest situation where one
would *want* to be interrupted by the dang pop-up
"Save" window.

Contests are all about efficiency, and contest
software should assume that the operator doesn't
want to deal with program minutia during a run.

Autosave should be the default as shipped.

73,

  Jeff Maass  K8ND

  Caribbean Contesting Consortium - PJ2T
        http://www.pj2t.org